Friday, June 10, 2011

Photoshoot

So this is just going to be a really short post. Although it always starts off that way in my mind but I just can't help but type out more words then are necessary to explain a situation.

Anyways, usually I have updated lately when I have finished a slough of books to report on I haven't finished any books lately but I have two on the run and they are 1984 by George Orwell (so far it's great) and also I am reading Love Wins by Rob Bell (so far it is great).

However the point of this post today is to tell you that the other night Janelle and I got some engagement photos taken and they have been posted on my Aunt's blog, because she was our photographer and she was awesome. So I just think that every single one of you should go to her blog look at the photos and maybe even make a comment on her site because you never know, you might want her to be your photographer one day and she would do great at it. So here is the site, I know some may have seen this on facebook already but that's fine because people love to read things twice these days.


Also in other news, the handshake is the new Hi-5, so next time you see someone and want to say hello with physical contact choose a handshake because it says, "I care about you enough to stop and shake your hand rather than slap it and keep walking."

1 comment:

Nathan said...

i am curious as to how you are reading "love wins". as in do you agree with rob bell or did you start reading the book knowing he's possibly crossed the line this time?