Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Telephone

So this situation happened some time ago, just felt to share it.

So to set the scene I pick up one of my kids and am walking to some other guys house to play some video games together. So I phone the kids to let them know we are on the way.

Bringg!!
(Lucas answers the phone)
(Lucas = L ; Ryan = R)

L: Hello!
R: Hi, this is Ryan from Camp Grace Calling.
L: Hi Ryan.
R: Hey Lucas, just calling to make sure it is ok that Jeremy and I come by now?
L: Umm... My mom said that when you guys get here we can offer you some juice.
R: OK, that would be great. Is it ok if Jeremy and I come right now?
L: You can come right now if you want.
R: Cool, see you in a bit.
L: Bye.

What a weird conversation, he successfully didn't answer any of my questions. Luckily we still got to the point, and I knew juice would be served.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Always a good thing to know what is going to be served upopn arrival at someone's house! :o)

Anonymous said...

mmm juice...says josh