Monday, November 30, 2009

Remember When? ... Day 29

Remember when I used to update my blog everyday about my no shave adventures. No? Me neither.

Anyways not really a lot other then that I am nearing the end. I might just shave at the end of November as I am sure a few more days will not make a huge difference. Although the beard does keep me warm at work when I am outside.

Also I am now registered for classes at U of W. So if you are in any of these classes or have a spare at the same time as me we can start being friends again .

Intro to Business II 8:30 - 9:45
Intro to Economics: Macro 10:00 - 11:15
Spare 11:30 - 12:45
Intro to Cultural Anthropology 1:00 - 2:15

This is on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Let me know if I have a friend in any of these classes. Or perhaps a new friend.

1 comment:

Cam F. said...

dude thats pretty solid! im impressed