Sunday, December 6, 2009

20 Days

So I have not broadcasted this to very many people but I am finally ready to tell you all that in 20 days I will be leaving on a flight to the Barcelo Mayan Beach Resort. Yes that is an all inclusive resort in Mexico. The fam jam has been talking about doing a trip for Christmas for a long time and it is finally time for it this year.

Also I am trying to really hard to go to the Olympics. Right now my choice is looking like I should just go and spend the money because it really is a once in a lifetime experience, so it is for sure worth being in debt for a little while. Man my life is awesome.

4 comments:

D said...

one of my friends is going to the olympics to work. Coolest job ever....

He makes sure that if an event is being sponsered, say by nike...that there are no other companies with visable trademarks. And when athletes are doing interviews and such and if they were sponsered by adidas, he would have to cover that up!

What events would you go see...or would you go to anything?

Nathan said...

come visit edmonton d= we'll compare crappy weather

debs... said...

Mexican resort for Christmas....WOW. Mind blown.

Henry said...

Please do come for the Olympics. We would oh so love to see you.