Thursday, December 10, 2009

Bruised and Sick

So today I stayed home from work because I was sick. Kind of bitter sweet, it was nice to not be working outside in the cold like the past few days but still sucked to be just laying around all day. I don't know where the whole sickness came from. Like I know I was outside in the cold, but I don't think I had specific cold symptoms. It started yesterday near the end of the work day. I just started having this headache, but it was bearable until later in the evening at my soccer game. My head was pounding and I suddenly just got all stuffed up and couldn't breathe out of my nose and had almost no energy. Like I would just jog over to get the ball and be flat out of breathe, it was just horrible. So I woke up this morning and just felt exhausted and my head was still pounding with pain. So I called in sick and went back to sleep.

Also I finally noticed today all of the bruises that I got from playing goalie at floor hockey the other day. I have one on my left bicep, and another one on like my left inner thigh, I don't even know how that one got there. I just feel beat up and tired right now. Hopefully I will actually rest up this weekend, but somehow that just never happens.

No comments: