Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Confession

So I feel like I need to share this with people.

I have started fake tanning in preparation for my trip to Mexico. And I have to say as soon as I walk into to fabutan I really like to just walk straight into the room and not run into anyone that may recognize me (But I still share this with everyone...).

Anyways, on the off chance that I do see anyone I know, or really anybody for that matter, I feel the need to explain to them right away that this is not a normal routine of mine. So I start rambling.. .
"Have to get ready for the trip... "
They don't say anything, or really care for that matter, but I keep talking
"Because I wouldn't really do this normally..."
They are now caring a big because they probably do normally do this.
"Not that it's a bad thing... "
Oh dear I should really stop talking now.
"But I mean it is feeding you straight cancer... "
Why did I even say any of that? They didn't even ask questions. I just felt the need to explain myself for doing the exact same thing that they are doing.

Also on a side note this conversation has not really ever happened, but I do always inform people that I am tanning for the vacay!!! In 11 days! So sick.

2 comments:

Nathan said...

oh man, you had me voting for this post as post of the decade until you said you hadn't actually had this convo.. sigh. had my hopes up man.. i was laughing until i read that it wasn't real! you should've totally just left it at the end of the convo and see how people would react (=

Anonymous said...

Umm how do you try to avoid anyone when you go to Fabutan if Jade and Dana work there... don't you see them all the time?? Sheesh