Saturday, June 13, 2009

Forever

So I realized the other day when a committed reader let me know I had not blogged in a while. However when I came to my blog to sign in I realized that my counter had increased by about 100 hits in the span of whenever the last time I blogged was. I would like to know if there are actually 100 new readers every week or if there are like 5 of you checking about twenty times regularly for a new post. Regardless every reader is important and deserves to be entertained weather there are five very committed readers or 100 lost souls on the internet that have accidently been sent to my blog.

Life has been pretty dec lately, I am not longer doing concrete because working from 6 AM - 10 PM is just a bit too long of a day for me no matter how good the money I am making. So I am now painting with my longtime friend Manny Goossen with Chromatic Painting. It is a good time, so relaxing, just paint and talk and enjoy life. I much rather enjoy painting outside rather then inside because inside there is just too much you have to be careful of. 

Also I am only painting for a while longer because I have maneuvered my schedule around so that I can coach at Prov sports Camps. Seriously it is going to be the best, I am super pumped for it. I mean being a kid at the Camps was pretty much always the best part of the summer, so now being a coach on the other side of it for triple the length pretty much guarantees me to have the greatest summer of my life. Anyways, I will attempt to update more often for all of you. Not just one but for all, because you are all equal readers... except if you comment on my blogs or ask me to post more often I will value you more highly.