Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Marathon

So I have not updated in over three weeks now. But I promise this will change now that exams are over. Not that I was writing exams before when I was never blogging. But let me just give a little update.

Went to Vancouver. Great Wedding. Saw old Friends. Rode the Skytrain. Saw the torch. Studied. Wrote Exams. Sat on a Patio. Worked. Played Soccer.

That one word stuff seemed like a good idea until I got started. Anyways the main purpose of this is for those who have not heard yet, I have decided to run the marathon this year! Started with a little 7.1 mile run to see how the ol' body felt and overall not to bad. Have been biking to most places and also taking several shorter runs since then. All feels good other then the right calf muscle is a bit tight. But I am fairly committed.

Anyways thats all I have to say. Also went to limelight on Saturday, and easily in the top three nights of my life. So fun! I don't know why I'm going to school I could for sure just be a the leader of a rap group like Run DMC or something.

1 comment:

Glen Hampton said...

DEFINITELY listend to Run DMC as we pulled into Moxies on Sunday!