Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Just Another Daily Rambling

I was encouraged the other day by a famous young man. It wasn't his soft baby like facial features or perfectly flipped hair that inspired me. Nor was it his large amount of fame or his musical abilities. I'm sure you can probably guess who I am talking about by now, but I am not going to tell you until the end.

As some of you might know I think that one day I would like to write a book, or maybe have a book written about me by someone else. Now I am not entirely sure what I want the book to be about, I'm not incredibly creative so that leaves fiction out of the question and although I am incredibly interested in people in general and the way that they act and the things that they do I am not all that interested in writing a biography on someone else. I think that if I wrote a book on a specific topic it would feel more like an essay assignment for school, so really my only hope is that one day I have enough life experience to write a book about my findings and wisdom that I can acquire. That would involve living a life that other people find intriguing and worth reading about. Thanks the aforementioned young man named Justin Bieber I am fully confident that I can one day sell a book.

He recently came out with his autobiography. And I mean good for him but really? How much life experience and insight does he have that he could have a book written about him. Thanks to him I am fully confident that anybody can write their own autobiography and probably be somewhat successful. The irony of this is that clearly writing a book about yourself is not a big deal any more because it seems as if anybody can do it, regardless of the life or wisdom that you have achieved.

2 comments:

debs. said...

who was it???

Ryan said...

It was J. Biebs... I think that I mentioned that. Good to hear from you Debs.