Thursday, March 27, 2008

Limbo

Today at camp we had some time to kill so we decided to do the limbo, and I just want everyone to know that I actually owned it. The kids may be two feet shorter then me, but my balance is like that of a... animal with really good balance. So I actually did really good.

Also today I had to get some kids to write about why they like interns, so I asked Griffin to do so, I told him yesterday and today we came up to me after school and told me he had it all figured out.
He writes:
I like Ryan because he plays hockey with me.

Ryan: Is there anything else you can add to that?
Griffin: Ya, but that is just the best part.

Thanks Griffin. That is my favorite part too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um for picking an animal with good balance go for one with a tail like they usually have the best balance


Just thought id let you know

Anonymous said...

maybe a kangaroo?