Sunday, March 30, 2008

Weather

So I don't know lots about weather patterns, or what causes it all. But listen to this, some of you who read this probably already lived through this, but I am telling you anyways.

Anyways last week flowers start blooming up all over the place. Pretty cool for March.
Thursday it snows. And stays on the ground. Weird. It all melts by the afternoon.
Friday.. rains most of the day kinda... but still is kinda sunny.. it was weird.
Saturday... really nice weather... let's go play volleybal... HAIL! Really!?
Sunday. really Sunny all day beautiful weather. Ryan goes for a nice walk. Starts pouring Rain.

I just don't get it.
I think predicting the weather would be a cool job, you can always be wrong, and.. no big deal it's expected.
Also weather is cool because everyone can talk about it, we all experience it, and at any given time we all love it or hate it. I think weather brings all people together.

No comments: