Sunday, June 15, 2008

Sweet Weekend

So this past weekend was the best weekend I have had in a while. And that sure is something considering I didn't even watch any Euro Cup on Saturday or Sunday. So I suppose you all are wondering what I did.

Saturday
- Worked (I understand this is something the average person does not look forward to, however the money is a nice new thing)
- Hung out with peeps, playing nintendo wii for a few hours deep into the night (Although I do a lot of hanging out, or "chilling" this time was more fun because new people came, and I am definitely looking forward to new roommates)
- Sleepover in the basement (And old ritual that we try to keep going at the house every now and then)

Sunday
- 6:00 AM Wake up call
- 6:30 --> On the road to Seattle (Just good times)
- Approximately 5:55 PM I find the nices shoes ever (plus they only cost $35)
- I proceed to buy the shoes
- Bocce ball in the park (Guys win and Girls have to make them cookies)

I just enjoyed hanging out with people all the time, and new people started coming and are going to continue coming, and I am totally looking forward to it. I am pumped for the summer.

On another note, I really need Germany to pull through tomorrow in a must win game against Austria.

No comments: