Thursday, August 21, 2008

Knights of Columbus

"Knights of Columbus that hurt" - Will Ferrell

That is exactly what I was saying today when I got stung by a wasp. Just out of the blue, coaching some soccer, Shay took a shot I thought a rock came and hit my calf sure enough there was a wasp with his stinger stuck right in there.

Getting a tattoo is like getting stung by a wasp over and over again. False!

I am not sure who said that, but it hurts way more to get stung by a wasp. Leads my to my song of the day. I started with Will Ferrell and plan to end the same way.

Afternoon Delight - Will Ferrell

Not reflective of my mood I am just a Will Ferrell fan, and I find it quite humorous.

2 comments:

debs... said...

I love that your life is so exciting right now! My song for today is "Goodbye my lover" by James Blunt and Vanouver is the lover HA1

Josh Dyck said...

your hit counter is a scam it always says since the day it really is. so it looks like your more popular than you really are. my 290 hits are lignite thats all i have to say about that. as for a song, i don't have one for how im feeling.