Monday, August 18, 2008

Welcome Back

A song that you should all listen to that goes well and I was reminded of as I wrote the title is:
Welcome Back - Mase

Give it a listen. Maybe I will start doing song of the day, I wonder if that would entice a larger blogging audience. Yes I will do that, every time I blog I will have a song to describe my mood or the entry.

Anyways, this week is going to be crazy and I am not even done Monday yet, I have somehow found work and a lot of it. I started off today by coaching soccer from 9-3. I will doing that possibly everyday this week. In the evenings I am reffing for a soccer tournament. Which today if my math is correct will put me out in the sun for 9 hours. And it is over plus 30 and that is what it will be like for the whole week. Anyways that is my life these days, hopefully I won't be too exhausted so I can go play some bingo tonight.

No comments: