Sunday, August 3, 2008

One Week Left

Well I need to start off by apologizing for taking way to long to post. The summer has been hectic, but it has also been a wicked awesome experience which I would not trade for anything.

Let me start with what has been happening at camp.

-Aerobics (which I believe you all should have seen)
-Talent Show (consisting of me and another volunteer singing two unsuspecting girls a love song, followed by an encore act to everyone, songs were Hero and You're Beautiful)
-One little girl telling me that a parable was a small gold box
-A Backstreet Boys Dance (I want it that way, where I also ripped off my shirt again)
-Some really amazing bible lessons, taught by 2 man plays and also an interview with Jonah

House stuff
-Sleepover (Setting up a tent in the living room and also building forts yesterday night)
-Pranks ( Bed switches, getting flour and water dumped on me, and a mystery prank)
-Camping trip in Whistler (Included giving two rednecks a 6 pack of beer in exchange for the use of their grill. Thanks Glen and Larry!)
-A late night swim in Trout Lake
-Several late night trips to Uncle Fatihs
-The Celebration of Lights Fireworks Shows

Well that has been life here. Now hopefully I will have one last post before I leave from Beautiful British Columbia. If not I must try to come to a decision, since my main purpose of setting up this blog was to keep people in Winnipeg updated on what is going on I will soon be back in Winnipeg, and if they want to know what is going on you can all talk to me.

But if I have made any friends here there is potential that they might want to continue hearing what I am doing back home, so if you are a reader that would like to continue hearing about my life once I am back in the peg city, please leave a comment of some sort, or else this blog may come to an abrupt halt, or just be seldom used.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

While I am in Wpg, I don't really run in to you so much around here. If you keep writing I'll gladly keep checking your blog.
All the best with your transition back to "home" (or away from "home", or both).

Anonymous said...

I think you should keep writing as I'll be in Waterloo soon enough...I'll see you when you get back..

Josh

debs... said...

Keep it