Saturday, September 13, 2008

Moving and things

So I am moving to a new house on October the 27'th. And before you say again! Like everyone else who has said that, I just felt to let you know that I had the same reaction. So that means it is time to clean up like mad. Seriously so much cleaning all the time, kind of boring. Just like school, the other day I was sitting in class, and the though actually crossed my mind "What am I doing here?". I am still not really sure what I am going into, or what good all these classes are going to do for me. The only useful one so far seems to be Principles of Coaching, and that is because I am actually coaching a team, and even though everything we talk about seems to be absolutely obvious, I think that eventually there will be useful stuff.
Math is pretty hard, and the prof has completely ruined Math for me, seriously an hour and a bit of notes everyday, the other day I finally broke down and bought some more text books. So expensive, now I just need to actually use them, maybe that is what I will do tonight.
In the mean time, I am just going to focus on getting rid of this terrible cold that is bogging me down.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It makes me sad when profs/teachers ruin math. Which math are you taking?