Monday, September 1, 2008

New

So it seems new is the new new. Ya thats right take that and chew on it for a while. Today I am blogging on my brand new lap top. And the other day I finally got the newest Relient K CD, which was something I had been anticipating, on another note while thinking about all my other RK CDs I realized that they all seem to missing all over the place, most of which are stuck in an old CD player that is stuck shut, so I am in the process of taking it apart to get them out. So if you own the RK Cd's and would care to burn me copies of all of them that would be helpful, because I did buy them so I have supported the band, just am too poor to buy the same thing to support them more if I had the money I would definitely do that.
Anyways song of the day is

Scene and Herd - Relient K

No comments: