Thursday, May 28, 2009

Better

So today I completed my first 14 hour work day... It was as good as it sounds. And seriously I spent a lot of that time driving. I drove about 200 kilometers today, anyways now I am about to go to sleep and wake up ready for another long day, just needed to make a quick post though. Also I am trying so hard to not let my job take over my life, because although people try to understand they don't get that I would actually much rather be done work at a normal time so that I can actually hang out with them rather then just be exhausted and ready for sleep. 

Anyways, I also would like to add that there is a rumor out there that my dream girl is following my blog regularly and I do not know who you are. So please identify yourself... or feel free to submit any possible leads you can think of. Your help is greatly appreciated.

2 comments:

mannygoossen said...

quit and paint with me. seriously, think about it. There's a position open!

Jess... said...

i know the pain
i've had twelve hour shifts
it feels good when you're holding a paycheck