Sunday, May 3, 2009

That's Embarrassing

So the other day I did something not so smart, well it seemed like a good funny joke at the time but it just ended up with me looking like a big idiot. So rather then just keep it to myself I decided to let everyone know that I am a big idiot. Here is the scenario . . . 

So I am driving down Henderson at around 7:30 and I am in the lane furthest away from the sidewalk. On the sidewalk I see a couple walking down the street holding hands, the girl is pretty short and has relatively long blonde hair and the guy is slightly taller with brown hair. For anyone that knows my area or can imagine this situation obviously I assume it is Andrew and Jade. So I do the only logical thing that anyone would do in the situation which is turn my car facing directly towards them and lean on the horn. Finally I get to about within a cars length away of running them down with my car, so I go for the wave to realize it was not them, so I play it cool and go for the ol' hair slick back. If only those people knew that I wasn't trying to run them down in my car and I just wanted to say hi to my friends. 

I immediately call Andrew to make sure it was not actually him and Jade on the street and I could tell immediately by the indoor atmosphere in the phone background it was not them. Now that is embarrassing, luckily for me it just seems my most embarrassing moments are also my proudest. 

2 comments:

debs. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
debs... said...

here is my emabrassing moment from the weekend...I broke my ankle when I tripped over a hidden grave in a field full of cows in the dark and the pouring rain whilst playing a mad game of mad hunt