Tuesday, April 28, 2009

All Ducky

So clearly right now my life revolves almost completely around the Ducks Stanley Cup Playoff run. Although a lot of people counted them out because this was the year for the Sharks I was just not so convinced, I will admit I did have my doubts and I did not expect the Ducks to win some of the games so handily but I still had a feeling that they could pull this one off. And I mean after you knock off the top ranked team everything else is possible right. Also I would like to point out that since March 8 the Ducks have only lost in regulation time to two teams the Sharks and once to the Oilers, so I mean that is pretty good I would say. So next up Detroit Red Wings. 

Also I guess you could say that I am kind of looking for a job again, unfortunately being the guy at the bottom of the chain when your boss highers too many people puts you in a bad position. So I'm really hoping for Lawn Man to work out, just will have to wait for someone to quit, hopefully that is sooner rather then later. But I have applied at several places give them today to call and then starting tomorrow I will have to start calling them. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how about tree planting?

Andrea said...

Sorry to hear that Jerry's didn't work out for you. Hopefully, something will come along soon. If not, there is always UP!!