Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Faster

Have you guys ever gone to the gym and been riding the bike or running on a treadmill or using whatever stationary machine you choose that day and then seen someone you didn't want to talk to so you speed up?

Ya it hasn't happened to me either, but isn't that such a funny idea if it does happen, you know you speed up then realize you aren't going anywhere and you are stuck there, so they come to talk to you so you stop peddling (moving), so that you can get off and walk away. The irony of that situation is just awesome. I hope it happens to me one day and I will reenact the situation I just described. 

Also ran into my neighbor Peter today, he actually scared me. I pulled into my driveway and I heard some loud engine right next to me and I thought there was a motorcycle following me. But it was just Peter showing me his scooter. 

No comments: