Tuesday, April 21, 2009

It's all good

So I have now been working at Jerry's Concrete for two days. Also that is not Scary Geri as the person in charge, it is another Jerry, just for the heads up. Anyways today work was pretty much awesome, seriously it was hard work just ripping out the concrete and digging and lots of wheelbarrowing, but it was good times, and I don't really mind doing that grunt work that people don't always want to do.

Anyways there are a few things I have noticed that I find so funny about people.

1. Although everyone smokes at least one cigarette every hour they will all still acknowledge that me not smoking is a good idea.

2. I don't have much in common with a lot of these people because I have not been to jail, or been caught for a DUI. 

Anyways there is more I just can't think of them, because all I can think about is the Ducks game tonight!

I am so anxious I was going to nap after work today, but I just can't sleep knowing that the Ducks can take a 3-0 lead in the series tonight. Man that would be unreal. Go Ducks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does Brent King still work there? He and his wife are the ones we bought our house from a year and a half ago.

Nathan said...

dude.. how are the ducks doing it?! but all things considered.. i think its just that the sharks cant do it.. sad but true.