Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Baseball

So usually when I am trying to figure out if people are actually reading my blog I await for comments to flood my email because some has read something I wrote and had one of these several responses:

"I hear ya Man"
"Ya I totally agree and feel the same way"
"Amen Brother"
"Wow your funny Ryan"

So whenever you read a blog and come up with one of those responses feel free to write them down, maybe sometimes just write one anyways to boost my self-esteem. Actually even though there aren't comments I see the counter goes up and that is what really matters anyways. 

But now for baseball, I don't really mind the sport that much, but people are all pumped the the Blue Jays are 2 - 0 so far, but seriously everybody there are 160 games left in the season there is no way you could get pumped up after every single game. So c'mon guys don't burn out before the playoffs, because really you just have to take it easy in such a long and mostly meaningless season. Anyways also I hate the Jays, you guys can do better. 

5 comments:

debs... said...

I hear ya funny man Ryan. I totally feel the same way and agree with everything you have ever said. I also clicked 5 times so you're counter would go up.

Nathan said...

Oh man, the attendance at the park was so brutal on the second game with that no alcohol thing.
But I hear ya man.

Anonymous said...

first two game winning streak in 20 years, gotta get excited about something

Daniel Froese said...

say it again, You hate the Jays? Canadas own?

matt wall said...

No Amen, I don't hear ya Man. I am totally not in agreement with that and i have never felt the same way

if your self esteem were here i'd kick it in the crotch