Sunday, April 19, 2009

Working Life

So tomorrow I start my first day as a working man in the working world. And we have a theory of how this will go. Week one I will like it, Week two I start not enjoying life so much, however at the end of the week I get a paycheck and life is good. This will continue until eventually one of two things will happen:

1. The paycheck at the end of the week is not actually worth how much I do not like my job.
2. I actually like the job so I don't just look forward to a paycheck.

I have a feeling this will be a good one though, should be better then River City at least. Although I am sure that the perks will just not compare, at least I will be more then just really cheap labour. Anyways I will keep you posted on my life as a "normal" everyday working person.