Sunday, April 12, 2009

Providence College

Well the Providence Train has nearly come to a stop. Two exams left and then my time there is over, well and the volleyball wind-up, which is what I took more seriously then school for the most part so it is only fitting to finish with that.

But the volleyball is over, my days as a college athlete have to come an end for now, maybe one day I will find myself back there, however this is unlikely. Looking back on the whole experience is quite amazing coming from me who said I would never ever go to Prov as a student. There is not a second of it I would take back. The whole experience is definitely worth it, the only thing I would do differently is find a way to live in residence. I mean seriously that is good times. (I hope I get some royalties from prov for all the students I send their way from this)

But anyways although volleyball didn't end the way we wanted the season was still a great one, and definitely one that I will not forget. Full of lots of ups and downs all year long we still had a great time, and I am sure I could speak for almost everyone. Yesterday night in Kansas among joking around with the guys we somehow had a serious sentimental moment for a while when we all realized that we made some really good friends this year. Ya sounds like a lame typical thing, but I have been with a lot of teams that have short seasons and the people that you only see at volleyball don't often become your good friends you stay in touch with, or not in my case. I have a few but none will compare to this. So thank you to coaches and teammates this really was a great season to remember. 

No comments: