Thursday, May 14, 2009

Game 7

The main purpose of this post is to entertain... Also it is to convince you all to be watching the Ducks/Red Wings game as the Ducks pull off another massive upset. Seriously I can not remember the last time I was looking forward to a hockey game this much, well other then Game 6. 

Also I would like to take this time to make a quick prediction and talk about animal abuse. First prediction ( and no it's not about hockey, so don't stop reading if you don't care about hockey because it is not related) is that twitter will eventually just turn into facebook, and no longer be just status updates. Seriously I mean myspace was first I would say and people switched to facebook for it to be less messy, and now facebook has all this "apps" that you can add to make your page more messy... hmm.. sounds like myspace. And now twitter is even less messy then facebook but eventually will turn into what facebook was initially with no apps. 

And I decided I will talk about animal abuse later, because no one really cares if animals are being abused or not.... haha. Hope this isn't the wrong crowd for that joke.

1 comment:

Nathan said...

sucks to be a duck fan right now. hiller looked so deflated during the handshake. but the 4th goal was pretty questionable if you ask me