Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Head Engineer

The other day at work I was elected to be the Head Engineer of Waste Management ( That wasn't actually what we called it, but I really can not remember the official name). And I know what you are all wondering and to answer your question "Yes, that is on top of all my other duties, and no there is no pay raise."

But the title is worth it, just wait until I remember the actual name of my position, but basically it means that I sweep the floor more... Oh well it pays the bills, all though there is no raise with the title either, I guess that means I can't reject it.

Also I have not done this in a while but today it is time for song of the day.

Taylor Swift - You Belong With Me

I know so lame right, well w/e I'm a Swift fan, but I am also a Kanye fan and I know that sooner or later to show it is all over they will perform a song together, because that is what all hip-hop people do. Or at least Kanye will mention Swift in a song.

1 comment:

Nathan said...

Hahaha! I have to say, I'm a bit of a Swift fan too. But I liked her a lot more after what Kanye did. However, if Kanye's ego wasn't so big, I'd be a bigger fan of his as well.