Monday, September 28, 2009

Memories

So some of you may or may not know that in my more rebellious grade eleven years I once made a choice to rearrange the bathroom stalls at school and in return received a suspension for it from the school.

Well today I would like you all to know that I got paid at work to take apart the bathroom stalls! Isn't it interesting how the tables have turned.

Also check out this article. Some guy sued Bank of America for so much money!

http://www.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUSTRE58O3BK20090925

I guess smiles won't be free anymore...

3 comments:

Josh Dyck said...

way to go ryan... to bad I wasn't there to join you.

Anonymous said...

Both of you guys still have not paid me for the rental of the cresent wrench.

AKH said...

Ok.....I must say that's awesome!!! Wonder if you had known that one day you would be getting paid for something you thought was just a prank if you would have done it anyways. On second thought...you probably would have!! You just would have told the principal (or whoever it was that caught you) that you were really doing them a favour and should be getting paid!