Monday, September 14, 2009

Phones

So if you actually still check my blog regularly for updates I really do commend you because I have just sucked lately at blogging which is weird because I have had a ton of good ideas to tell you about lately, but I will start slow and I hope to blog at least 2 - 3 times a week now that I have internet, and coming soon there will be a video tour of my new home.

Lately I have had a new fear come to me since living in my new home, most of you already know of my completely rational fear of birds. But lately my fear has been losing my phone in my house. I have no home phone to call the number.

So if I lose my phone and there is no friend over or anything there is almost no way of me finding my phone, all I do is pray that someone will phone me immediately so I can hear my phone ring and find it. Anyways yes I know you all might have had this fear before, but really what else could I do in the situation? Other then of course worst case scenario lose my phone.

No comments: