Monday, October 12, 2009

Personal Photographer

So I was thinking today that it would be so awesome to hire a personal photographer to take pictures of my everyday life situations. And that person could just follow me everywhere, and maybe if they were multi talented they could even put all the pictures in a book for me and then write a story to document my life. Because really we all forget things and it would be helpful to go back in your photograph life book and be like "No this is how it really happened" because of course the other person is wrong in the conversation.

If you are interested in taking this position I will accept all applications, it will start out as a volunteer position for you, but as you become successful selling lots of stories about my life I will be able to pay you a small portion of it.

Or maybe I could just get someone to tape my life like in the Truman Show. . .

No comments: