Saturday, October 10, 2009

Sad Day

It was a Sad Day in Winnipeg on October 9'th when it snowed...

Yes it has already snowed, it actually started snowing on the 8'th but on the 9'th it seems that it may be here for good. So much for a short winter, after the hottest September I can remember October has gone downhill. This is usually around the time of year that I ask myself why I live in Winnipeg still.

Also pretty pumped about tomorrow, volleyball is going to be good. I don't even play but I still feel like I experience it just as much.

2 comments:

Nathan said...

SAME HERE! do you have many places that you can go ski/snowboarding in winterpeg?

Henry said...

Wow, really? We're still getting quite a bit of sun here in Vancouver. I played Thanksgiving football on Sunday in a t-shirt. In fact I think I got a slight sun burn on my face from it. Hate to rub it in like this - no, that's a lie, that's really the only reason I'm commenting. But all in hopes that if you ever seriously consider moving, you'll consider Vancouver to be your spot.