Thursday, January 14, 2010

Habit

So it has come to my attention that all people generally like things to be the same even the smallest things we feel more comfortable if nothing out of the ordinary happens. And as for myself I like to think that I thrive on those awkward moments where things don't go as planned and you can tell the other person is uncomfortable but unfortunately there are still some very small things that can just throw me off my game. See excerpt from my diary (phone) from earlier today entitled late.

Late

Today my business class got out a little bit early so I took sometime in the hall to sit on my computer and then I proceeded to go to my next class just a tad bit later then usual. And because I was there late (not late for class, just later then usual I need to enforce) I could not sit in my usual seat, in fact I can not even sit in a seat near where I sit. I failed at the only goal I had while going to class today. I can just not concentrate in class right now on the far side of the room it is way to far away from the fire escapes.

That is all, I really should be a writer for my life is average, because every time after I read this stuff I realize that no one would ever care about any of this.

1 comment: