Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Not Average

So my past few posts have been about how my life is average but this next post is going to be about how I took a fairly average situation and made it awesome.

So a bunch of my friends and I were out at the Kings Head for a friends birthday, and we are upstairs just enjoying some fairly subpar music. Actually the music was quite horrible the band members ranged in age from about 15 - 70 I'm pretty sure, although I guess he must have been 18 but could have fooled me. Regardless this music is going on and our group is hanging out and listening maybe even pulling off some sweet kickdancing moves here and there when suddenly we notice this couple at the bar just given'r. Making out and he is feeling her up and everything, right at the bar out in the open.

So I say to my friend, "I bet you could grab that guys ass and he would not even notice." We all laugh and he doesn't do it. Finally we are about to leave and I have to find out if I made a true statement, would buddy notice? So we are leaving and I go in for the back rub moving down to the squeeze and pat of the rear end of this stranger. I keep walking not looking back to find out. But I hear from a friend it turns out that he did notice. And he apparently proceeded to eye me down the whole walk to the stairs waiting for me to turn back, but I did not.

Anyways that's how I made a seemingly normal situation awesome!

1 comment:

mannygoossen said...

Bravo, you should have seen his face! So confused.