Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Dear Diary

So today at school I started taking notes on things that happen. Mostly just as an excuse to show off my iPhone but none the less I took some notes in there and I would like to share them with you. There are three shorts exerts today and hopefully I will continue to take note of these events to share with you.

1. So we are learning about human resources in business class. And about four slides and 15 minutes into the presentation the prof has shortened Human Resource to HR. And as soon as this happens some guy in the back lifts his hand and says, "I am not sure if I am missing something but what does HR stand for?"

2. So today in class I finally realize the most amazing thing ever. My profs name is Mr. Rodgers. And I immediately imagine this very large prof of mine wearing a different cardigan every day. Wow that would be amazing. I also just realized this is probably the perfect story for "My Life is Average"

3. Today in business class again the same guy who asked what HR stood for managed to make another unintelligent comment. We are taking notes from a slide show and there are usually little exerts from the text put in the slides. Eventually a full slide comes up straight out of the text book with page number and everything. Right away Mr. Rodgers (haha) says "This is in the text you don't need to write this down." And right away buddy asks "Can you zoom in so I can write this down?" Yup the zoom is in your text book big guy.

So this is what I thought of during school today, hope you enjoyed.

2 comments:

debs... said...

This is lovely. Maybe I could do it if I owned an iphone or I could kick it old school and carry a post-it pad and pen around with me.

Also....I never knew (haha thats the name of your blog) that this 'life is average' site existed and I quite like it.

Thanks.

mannygoossen said...

As if there is a "My life is average" site. I do not know how I feel about it. Did it just come out because of FML?!