Saturday, May 10, 2008

Boy Band Ready


Judging by this side picture (taken by Kristin Cato) it clearly appears that I am ready to be a poster child for North Americas next great boy band. Now all I need is to write some lyrics to some girl who I am hopelessly in love with and has not noticed I exist. That hasn't happened however, so no lyrics of the sort will be written. I guess that North America will have to wait.

On another note, I played some video games with one of my kids from Camp today and got owned, I have clearly lost my video gaming touch.

Also just recently I decided to take notes on some fun quotes that were said during staff meeting earlier this week, I will leave the quotes as anonymous as to not hurt anyone. But they are:

"She was as happy as a pig in manure"
"Save a paper ride a Cowboy"
"Ryan, Henry, Cody,you guys can go fly a kite"

True Story. Really Happened.

3 comments:

Karyn said...

definitely boy band ready. definitely.
you're still saying true story?
some things never change.

Anonymous said...

I was at landons for a fire and we were telling stories. and I told cams true story of when he sat in the isle seat on the bus. TRUE STORY, I still can't belive he sat there

debs... said...

I dont remember those quotes!!!