Tuesday, May 6, 2008

UP House Happenings

So this is the most recent stuff that has been happening around here. I have been making up my resume and have almost come to complete it, as I will be looking for a job for three weeks at the beginning of June. (If anyone has any ideas let me know).

Also around the house here I started up the morning quotes which is two funny quotes that I print off and tape to the door coming downstairs. Usually it makes the morning just slightly more enjoyable. Quotes are from Arrested Development and The Office, the two greatest shows ever made. Fact!

And around the house the new game to play is "Would you rather..." which seems really lame, and kind of is. But it is amazing the things you can come up with. For instance:

"Would you rather have a magnetic head or your eyes fall out on occasion?

Thats tough to choose. Here is another.

"Would you rather be stuck in a small box being fed by a tube or stuck in a glass box in water where sharks are constantly trying to attack you, there is a 50/50 chance they might get in?

That is really hard, and really you can tell a lot about a person from a few simple questions.

1 comment:

Jamie Uyeyama said...

Hey man, I really like your blog. I totally agree with you on Arrested Development and The Office, although I would throw Curb Your Enthusiasm on the list as well.

Anyways, my name is Jamie and I work for Matchstick, a word of mouth marketing agency in Toronto and we're looking for people in Vancouver to try a new charger for their ipod.

If you own one and are interested then you can check out www.matchstick/energi of you can email me at jamie@matchstick.ca if you have any questions.

Alright man, good luck with the job hunting, take care,

Jamie