Monday, May 19, 2008

Cow-Town

Well I have not posted in a long time it seems. Not just seems it is actually true, part of the reason is that I was away this weekend in Cowtown (Calgary) and it was good times. Some highlights:
- Team GP
- Seeing Family and Friends I hadn't seen in a while
- The pilot shortening the word schedule to sched
- The really annoying lady on the plane (doesn't sound like a highlight yet), who had a big heavy binder dropped on her head. The man says "I guess objects in the overhead compartment shifted during the course of the flight"
- Watching Volleyball

All in all a pretty rad trip, I would recommend the city of Calgary to anyone who is considering visiting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i donnu oakbank is very interesting. we have a subway, esso, and just recently opened up a co-op gas station, co-op market place, and co-op hardware store. in the same parking lot. it also has a drive thru atm. WOW we are really advanced.