Saturday, July 18, 2009

Excuse Me

So today I am in Superstore hoping to buy a few tennis balls for the match that was coming up that afternoon. And apparently in Superstore you can only buy a sack of 18 tennis balls and not just a small tin of three tennis balls. But at first I think that this can not be true, there must be three tennis balls somewhere. So this is what happens.

Ryan: Excuse me, do you know if there is anywhere I can find just three tennis balls rather then a large bag of 18.

Kind Lady: Well I don't work here but I am sure that they must come in a tin of three somewhere. Let's go take a look.

That could not have gone any better for me mistaking a kind lady for an employee. Turns out you can only buy them in a sack of 18. And 18 was definitely a good choice, although I have a feeling it may now only be 17. Oh well it's all good.

No comments: