Monday, July 13, 2009

Wasps

I just wanted to quickly let you know that I have decided that a Wasp Sting is easily the worst thing that could ever happen to a person in their lifetime. I hope that you do not encounter such a situation ever. Let me set the scene.

My co-worker (Manny Goossen) and myself are painting a house like we do every day. And Marshall goes in a small little bush garden to paint, I follow in shortly after to cut in on the edges and.. BAM! a wasp stings me right on the ankle. I am writhing in pain, rolling on the ground as if I had snapped my leg in two, it was even more pain then that though. So basically Marty angered the wasp and then it bit me, turns out as we hit the small bush garden that there was a nest underneath and there were about 9 - 10 wasps protecting their home. So lame!

Also Winnipeg is Slurpee Capitol of the World for the 10'th straight year! I forget if I posted that already but it is so good it can be posted twice.

No comments: