Thursday, July 9, 2009

Just In

Alright guys this is big news and I would encourage you all to use this. On my actual blog site you can now become a follower and see your name on the side. I am not really sure how this works but I just wanted to spice things up for you the reader a little bit so please enjoy.

Also this past week I watched Little Children... Not actual little children but the movie... haha.... You're all thinking "Ya right like I am going to follow a guy who watches little children.." But no that's not my style. But seriously the movie was nuts, really messed up but still pretty good. I can see why it won awards. And I also watched Pubic Enemies... or Public Enemies. My co-worker (Manny Goossen) and I have an on going joke about that name. Anyways I didn't like it, way too long and just constant shoot em' up. Ya I don't like those typical "guy" movies like that, they really just bore me to sleep, which I did do again in the theatres. It's cool though.

No comments: