Saturday, July 25, 2009

Week 1

So it has been a while since I have written a blog, and that is because I have been at Providence Sports camps all week. There are computers there just never enough time to actually stop and write a blog. But let me just quickly tell you this past week was unreal. Actually better then any week I have ever been a part of as a camper as far as theme nights went. All the kids were super into everything and the Grammy Night was a huge highlight as everyone just let loose and had a good time.

Also the team I coached for Volleyfest (league play) was pretty awesome. We were called Team 1, ya it confused the other teams because we were Team #4 before we had a name. But although we lost in the semi-finals it was all good because the team was all good times all the time, and from the first awkward supper where no one talked or knew what to say to the last day of taking pictures and exchanging contact information with everyone it really was a good time.

Favorite Quotes of the Week
"Shoot My iPod is in my pocket!"
"Really?"
"No I'm not stupid" (During Gut Check where the kids are crawling in mud)

"Just letting you know I would have made that serve coach"

"I think you are underestimating my abilities coach"

"Ya, You like sausage don't you"

"Can you do Gut Check instead of BJ?"

"You start to think he is sarcastic and joking but he never is"


All around a great week looking forward to week 2!

No comments: