Monday, July 6, 2009

Jaundice

So a while back myself and my co-worker (Manny Goossen) were painting a house near the zoo. The day was going just lovely, we had been painting for about two hours and we were just about to go on our break, when the homeowner came outside.

Homeowner: Has Jason (our boss) left yet to get more paint?
Me: Yes but he should be back pretty soon probably?
Homeowner: OK... what do you guys think of the color?
My co-worker and I both look at each other for a moment.
Manny: It's nice.
Homeowner: I hate it!
Manny: Really?
Homeowner: Ya it just looks like my house has Jaundice.

Wow well said, I thought it looked more like Banana Chocolate Chip.

Also here is a joke for the day that I heard on Sunday.

So Farrah Farrah Fawcett dies and she goes to heaven the she meets Saint Peter at the Pearly Gates. Saint Peter says that Farrah can have on wish. And Farrah says "I want all the children of the world to be safe."
Later that day Micheal Jackson died and now all the children of the world are safe.

I hope it's not too soon for a Micheal Jackson joke, but I had a good laugh and thought others might as well.

No comments: