Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Apology

I would just like to take this chance to publicly apologize for constantly encouraging everyone to watch my youtube video, I did not realize how overwhelming it was for people for me to be constantly advertising it. You will not hear me speak of it again, because I have made my goal, so until I get close to 10 000, you will not hear from me again about the video.

On another note, today I did a little presentation in my English class, and I once again made a reference to the office that no one understood or found funny. This is how it went, I walk up to the front and inform everyone that I am not going to be using any fancy technology... because Technology gets you into a lake. If anyone catches that reference that would be great.

Also I just got a call from River City Sports and I have a job interview. Good Work Ryan!

No comments: