Friday, November 21, 2008

Tired?

So I just felt it was time to add a post to this guy so I was trying to think of the funniest thing that has happened to me lately. And this is what I came up with.

So I am playing volleyball and I was under the impression that we were playing a nice little best of 5 match, so after the 4 set we had won 3 to 1, and the other coach walks by and says, "We have time to play two more probably." So we are about to start a fifth set to 25 points in which there have been no timeouts, and for a person of my stature playing a position where I jump to set every ball, and then jump to block in the front row, and then sometimes even jump in joy after a big point this I am quite tired. I go back to serve the first ball, and coach says "You tired Ryan?" (There is no sub for me either way) "No, what's that?" I said back, as I am saying this I bounce the ball for my serve and it hits my foot and rolls away... Nice, that was embarrassing.

I know pretty lame story, pretty lame life, well whatever, no big deal but we still won 2 more sets in a row. Again no one cares, alright well that's my life.

1 comment:

Nathan said...

that is really awesome.. something similar happened to me while playing soccer.. but it was quite a few years ago