Saturday, November 1, 2008

Just Wondering

As I ponder the recent speeding ticket that I received in a construction zone at night, when there were no workers around, I begin to think about cops getting tickets. Can I give a citizen ticket to a cop, because I feel that they are not outstanding citizens that withhold the law. I am sure many people have thought about this. But the other day as I was driving home, going about 105 in a 100. Just a bit over but it's all cool. A cop car passes me, and not just a slow pass but zooms past at the speed of at least 125 I would say. I find this odd since his lights aren't on or else I would have just pulled to the side. Nope just speeds past, about three minutes later another cop car drives past again going very fast. And then 5 minutes later a third cop car is givn'r faster then the first two.

I am just saying who gives the cops tickets when they speed, and even if they are pulled over in their personal car they can probably just write it off anyways. How lame is that? I just think I should have the right to pull them over and let them know that even though I am apparently not capable of following the law without their help that they are actually not capable of following the law either.

Anyways I am just glad the best citizens are the cops, because clearly they are the most capable of following the law so that makes them allowed to hold it against others. I think that cops should be chosen based on a clean criminal record, you know like you are a good person so they come and are like hey, you do a lot of good things, you are ethical and moral, you can enforce that others do the same.

No comments: