Monday, November 17, 2008

No Shave

So I am half through No Shave November, which is becoming quite a task as the beard becomes a little bit itchier every day. But do not get me wrong this beard will not become shaven, today is day 16 of 30, and I look forward to the end result.

Also today in class someone did a presentation on Sexual Harassment and if anyone that reads this knows me, you know that naturally that will remind me of an episode of The Office. And the whole presentation which was only five minutes anyways I was just hoping for an opportunity to say "That's what she said.." unfortunately sometimes things that you want to come up just don't (That's what she said).

Also I just set up wireless internet in my house so I have no reason not to be able to update my blog more often, since I know most of you check everyday for an update. Not that I had an reason not to before, anyways life is good, I am pumped to go to Providence next semester, and I am looking forward to going to Toronto in December. Should be good times.

Also watch my youtube video if you have not already it is called Camp Grace Aerobics, and I am nearly at 1000 views, which would in my mind make me a youtube legend. Also if no one else watches I will personally watch it however many more times it takes to get me to that 1000 views.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was starting some something for no shave November. It was sort of visible... blond and all but then I had an interview yesterday and had to shave it off... You should keep yours until Christmas then I will get to experience it first hand.

-Josh E.
by the way did I tell you I'm working in winnipeg for all of winter term?