Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Working Life

Surprise, I have a job and start on Monday, just felt like putting that out there. Also I am nearly done school which is nice, and then it is time for Providence College. Awww yaa. I am pretty excited for volleyball, the team has a lot of potential to do some great things this year, we will just have to see how things play out this season.

Also the grade nine boys I am coaching are in the league finals this Saturday which is going to be awesome. After a solid showing in the semi finals I am looking forward to see what they do in the finals. It is going to be a big day.

2 comments:

debs... said...

I start full time on Monday as well!! Isn't that neat!! Will you please send me your mailing address in Winnepeg through email or something! Thanks bro

Anonymous said...

I wish I would have known you were coaching. Would have been sweet to come watch.