Monday, April 14, 2008

It's Official

So everyone, as some of you may know. I have decided to stick around at Urban.Promise. for the Summer Day Camp. Which will keep me in BC until mid August. It's for real. I will be looking for a job for three weeks between the end of After School Program and the Summer Program. So I sure hope I am able to find something for those three weeks, first of all for something to do during that time, and secondly to have a little bit more money in my pocket on the way home. I sure hope it all works out as planned.

On another side note I got a cell phone yesterday. So if you feel interested in phoning me to find out whats happening and that we should stay in touch, send me an email with your number and stuff and I will send you back my number and stuff. That would be neat.

No comments: