Thursday, April 24, 2008

A New Leaf

So I felt it was time to turn over a new leaf.

I am calling this time "Run Fat Boy, Run" I realize this a movie that just came out recently. However I have not seen this movie I feel that it probably closely resembles my life at the moment.

I decided earlier this morning that I was going to start a new hobby, although there is a current dispute going on as to weather running can actually be a hobby, I am making it my new hobby.

If you have a comment on weather running can actually be a hobby or not please note your thoughts and then add a comment on what your hobby idea for me would be, this would have to fit in the phrase "_____ Fat Boy, ______"

So it couldn't be like "Do puzzles Fat Boy, Do Puzzles" because that would still leave me as Fat Boy.

Thanks for all your help during this time of change for me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i don't know what "weather" running is?...running in the sun, in rain, in hail, in a monsoon...

but "whether" running can actually be a hobby or not...i suppose it depends if you find it something relaxing or you're doing it for pleasure. (sorry, it's the english teacher in me)

but here's a suggestion: DDR, Fat Boy, DDR...pleasure and fitness in one for you.

Anonymous said...

anythign can be a hobbie if you find it fun. some of my hobbies are

fight fat boy fight

lego fat boy lego

be a cabanchee fat boy cabanchee

check out my blog for the cabanchee post

debs... said...

Yes exactly....running for me would not be a hobby because it is torture.

vacuum fat boy vacuum

bucketball fat boy bucketball