Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Nearly New Years

So it is not New Years yet, but I felt like I should somehow try to have 100 blog posts within the year, and I need two more, so one today and one tomorrow.

My first thoughts are on the Dallas Cowboys "North Americas Team", and how truly disappointed I am with their late season collapse in a year where it was Super Bowl or bust. And clearly no playoff spot is a bust. Honestly they need to get rid of Wade Phillips, although he has had a few good seasons, the other day in the third quarter when it was 4'th and Inches and Phillips sent on the punt team and Romo waved them off not running the coaches play and doing his own thing, it was clear to me that Phillips is not running that team. With a team like the Cowboys where they have so many superstar players, TO, Romo, Roy Williams, Jason Witten, Marion Barber, just to name a few, they need a coach that will stand his ground and clearly have control of the team.
I say take Mike Shannon after the Broncos fired him, he is a coach that is in charge. I know Jerry Jones says he is not getting rid of Phillips, but Jerry Jones says a lot of things, so I wouldn't worry about it, Phillips days in Dallas are numbered, weather it be this off season they lose him, or after the first loss of the season. I say sooner rather than later so they have more options.
Anyways for those of you that read my blog that don't care at all about football and just read this, thanks for being so devoted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no problem...